Sugar
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
Semi-detached bungalow
2 Beds
1 Baths
1 Receptions
£126,000

(70% Shared Ownership with Johnnie Johnson Housing - for the Over 55s).

Offered for sale with no forward vendor chain, this well-presented and well-proportioned two bedroom, left-hand end Quasi Semi Detached True Bungalow is situated in a popular residential location with good access to all local amenities.

The Accommodation Briefly Comprises:

Entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, two well-proportioned bedrooms - Master having fitted wardrobes, shower room/WC with modern white suite.

Externally, there is a private enclosed rear garden with well maintained communal gardens to the development.

The property is well placed for public transport links to Ashton-Under-Lyne town centre which provides a wide range of shopping and recreational amenities. The town centre's bus, train and Metrolink stations provide good links throughout the region.

The Accommodation In Detail Comprises:

Entrance Porch

Composite security door.

Lounge (4.27m x 3.51m reducing to 3.28m (14'0 x 11'6 reduc)

UPVC double-glazed window, central heating radiator.

Inner Hallway

Loft access, built-in storage cupboard housing the Worcester central heating boiler.

Dining Kitchen (3.38m x 2.41m reducing to 1.73m (11'1 x 7'11 reduc)

Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, a range of wall and floor mounted units, plumbing for automatic washing machine, part tiled, composite style security door, uPVC double-glazed window, central heating radiator.

Bedroom 1 (3.68m x 2.77m plus door recess (12'1 x 9'1 plus do)

Fitted wardrobes, uPVC double-glazed window, central heating radiator.

Bedroom 2 (3.56m x 2.24m plus door recess (11'8 x 7'4 plus do)

UPVC double-glazed window, central heating radiator.

Shower Room/Wc (1.91m x 1.70m (6'3 x 5'7))

Modern white suite having shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled, heated chrome towel rail/radiator.

Externally

Private enclosed rear garden with mature border plants and shrubs.

Communal gardens mainly laid to lawn with border plants and shrubs maintained by Johnnie Johnson Housing.

Tenure

Tenure of the property is Leasehold. Solicitors to confirm.

Council Tax

Council Tax Band "B".

Service Charge

Currently £113.75 per month.

Ground Rent

Included in the Service Charge.

Shared Ownership

70% ownership remaining 30% retained by Johnnie Johnson Housing Association. Rent is payable to Johnnie Johnson Housing Association for the percentage that they do no own.

Viewings

Strictly by appointment with the Agents.

Enquiry form
Property Location

Your privacy and our use of cookies Read more about cookies and learn how to disable them.