Sugar
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
  • image
Flat
2 Beds
1 Baths
1 Receptions
£28,000

75% Shared Ownership with Johnnie Johnson Housing - for the Over 55s. - The £28,000 buys you a 25% share.

Dawsons are pleased to welcome on to the market this well kept, modern, first floor apartment, that has been beautifully maintained by the current owner. The property briefly comprises of an Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Kitchen Diner, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Landscaped Communal Gardens and Parking.

This lovely quaint apartment is a purpose built complex and is move in ready, for over 55s only and situated within walkable distance of Hollingworth Village. Within Hollingworth there are a range of amenities such as Transport Links, Public Houses, Restaurants, Retail Outlets, Doctors Practise and Bakery. This well kept purpose built apartment is offered for sale on a shared ownership basis. The £28,000 buys you a 25% share. There is also the use of a 24 hour emergency button.

Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate what this property has to offer.

Entrance Hall

Houses the boiler and electrics.

Sitting Room (2.9 x 5.5 (9'6" x 18'0"))

A lovely modern sitting room which comprises of fitted carpets, fitted radiator, uPVC double glazing and electric fire.

Kitchen (2.8 x 2.5 (9'2" x 8'2"))

Kitchen diner which comprises of tiled flooring and splashback, modern integrated wall and base units, gas hob, oven, half round stainless steel sink and uPVC double glazing.

Bedroom 1 (3.0 x 3.2 (9'10" x 10'5"))

A nice size double bedroom which comprises of fitted carpets, fitted radiator and uPVC double glazing.

Bedroom 2/Dining Room (2.1 x 2.4 (6'10" x 7'10"))

Comprises of fitted carpets, fitted radiator and uPVC double glazing.

The bedroom is currently used as a dining room by the current owner.

Bathroom (1.7 x 1.6 (5'6" x 5'2"))

A modern bathroom suite which comprises of tiled flooring, part tiled walls, low level wc and pedestal sink along with a panelled bath with shower over and fitted radiator.

Outside

There are lovely well kept communal gardens with mature shrubs.

There is also off road vehicular parking.

Shared Ownership

25% ownership remaining 75% retained by Johnnie Johnson Housing Association. Rent is payable to Johnnie Johnson Housing Association for the percentage that they do no own.

Enquiry form
Property Location

Your privacy and our use of cookies Read more about cookies and learn how to disable them.